View Property Website
Exquisitely remodeled California ranch style home with elegant, high-end finishes throughout. Gorgeous gourmet kitchen includes D�cor and Miele appliances, rich wood cabinetry and lovely granite island with French doors leading to a backyard oasis. The rear yard will remind you of a tropical resort with towering palm trees, lush lawns and sparkling pool. The spacious backyard patio is perfect for dining al fresco with friends and family on warm summer nights.
The inviting foyer greets you with a beautifully crafted China cabinet and spacious living room with slate tile fireplace. You will enjoy this efficient single level floor plan with its architecturally designed primary bedroom suite including vaulted ceilings, beautifully appointed spa-like bathroom and walls of glass looking out to your private backyard veranda. Two additional bedrooms are located on the other end of the home with an elegant hall bathroom with an exterior door that opens to rear yard � ideal for entertaining and pool-time.
Other features are hardwood floors, extensive use of recessed lights, crown moldings, decorative baseboards, newer dual pane windows and doors, separate � bath, oversized inside laundry room and modern audio equipment and security system.
3276 Vals Lane is a residence that offers a truly special combination of turn-key condition and super close-in location. Enjoy easy access to highly ranked Springhill Elementary and Acalanes High School and a short drive to downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek, swim & athletic clubs and the endless East Bay outdoor activities.
Features and Improvements
- Handsome curb appeal with lush green lawn, mature Japanese maple and stone walkway and stone front porch
- Beautifully designed and appointed gourmet kitchen with Decor six burner gas range with stainless steel hood, Miele dishwasher, Miele refrigerator and freezer and D�cor microwave
- Kitchen materials include mosaic tile backsplash, granite countertops, stone island countertop, soft-close kitchen drawers, custom cabinetry and stylish pendant lights
- French doors off kitchen and dining room leading to backyard patio and pool
- Hardwood floors, coffer ceilings, decorative trim, built-in speakers, half bathroom with pedestal sink, large separate laundry room includes built-in sink and decorative tile floors
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace including slate tile hearth and surround plus decorative mantle
- A true primary bedroom retreat with walls of glass, French doors, double sink vanity, jetted tub and tile shower flanked by two shower heads
- Huge walk-in closet with built-in shelves, drawers and open cabinets
- Separate glass door off primary bedroom leads to private veranda
- Professionally designed hall bathroom includes a stylish quartz countertop, built-in drawers/cabinets, decorative tile floors and beautifully designed shower with custom shower head plus separate hand-held shower head and built-in bench
- Other features include brush nickel interior door hardware, custom interior doors and designer touches
- Detached garage (fully sheet rocked) with built-in shelves and painted floors
- Large storage shed located on left side of home
- Left side yard with concrete paver stone patio