Beautiful Sequoia model in the popular Moraga Country Club offering a fabulous split level floor plan with gorgeous views of ridgelines and colorful Moraga hills. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, this home has versatile spaces ideal for everyday living and entertaining family and friends. The home provides multiple family and media rooms, formal living and dining rooms, a big & bold gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, private primary bedroom retreat and a long list of upgrades. Enjoy resort-style living at MCC with delicious restaurants, 18 hole golf course with driving range, state of the art swimming pool, tennis & pickle ball, satellite pools, basketball court and coming in early 2023 – a brand new fitness center, bistro and bocce ball. Top ranked public schools, regional trail, Moraga Commons Community Park, Saint Mary’s College, Lafayette Reservoir and easy access to yummy restaurants, shops & grocery stores in lovely Lamorinda.
Features and Improvements
– Home constructed in 1987, with extensive upgrades.
– Views of ridgelines and open space.
– Decks “Trex” off main level, tw- of three downstairs bedrooms and off of primary bedroom.
– Attached two-car garage.
– Light and bright throughout, with skylights in the primary bathroom.
– Large kitchen with expansive view, stainless appliances, new touch faucet, solid hardwood cabinetry, and granite countertops with full backsplash.
– Large family room with gas fireplace and sliding glass door leading t- front deck.
– Large formal dining room adjacent t- kitchen and living room with expansive views.
– Large living room with vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, expansive views and sliding glass doors leading t- large deck
– Large primary suite with gas fireplace, private deck and expansive views. Primary bathroom includes tw- separate water closets. Both coat closet and walk in closet.
– Large laundry room with ample cabinet storage
– Prior t- April 15, 2017, previous owner fully renovated the kitchen with solid wood cabinetry, structurally reinforced the decks and replaced all wood with composite, replaced windows throughout the home and added plantation shutters, added hardwood floors, base and crown molding t- the main level.
Summer 2017 renovation included:
– Repainted the entire interior of the home, ceilings, walls, doors, crown and base molding.
– Replaced front entry door hardware and garage entry door hardware, as well as hardware on interior doors throughout the home.
– Installed wall with closet in large, lower-level bedroom, creating a separate bedroom and bonus space, which we refer t- as the media room as that is where the kids study, watch movies or play games with friends.
– Replaced all original lighting fixtures, both ceiling and sconces throughout, installed recessed lighting and three ceiling fans downstairs, and installed energy efficient LEDs throughout.
– Installed 10-year smoke and CO2 detectors.
– Replaced original almond-colored outlets and outlet covers, and switches and switch plates, with white. Installed motion sensors in garage, basement storage area, laundry room and primary bedroom closet, and timers in the downstairs and primary bedroom bathrooms for energy conservation.
– Replaced original carpet downstairs in three rooms with organic wool Berber carpets.
– Installed exact manufacturer match hardwood floors upstairs t- primary suite entrance and downstairs from main level, including downstairs hallway, with thresholds.
– Over-ordered several unopened boxes, including a couple of opened boxes of additional wood flooring with thresholds. Stored in garage for any future replacement or extension of flooring.
This work was done without a permit.
– 2019, replaced all four toilets with new low flow toilets, reducing water usage for conservation.
– 2019, repainted the entire exterior of the home, including any needed siding repairs.
– 2020, installed new refrigerator in kitchen
– 2021 and 2022, contributed t- HOA fund for Defensible Space Management Plan
– 2022, front yard landscaping was updated for water efficiency
– 2022, installed ceiling fans with Bluetooth speakers in downstairs bathroom and primary bedroom bathroom t- vent both showers t- outside, adding ducting with aluminum tape to exterior sealed vent cover and angled shroud, with flapper vent.