sound system and big back yard with patio, lawn, pool and room to roam!
The 2/3 acre lot is truly an oasis with professionally installed front yard landscape. Enjoy summer BBQ’s with family and friends on your back yard patio while watching the kids play on the lush green lawn or take a dip in your lower level swimming pool…the choice is yours. If you are into nature, you can’t beat this soothing setting with towering oak trees and the sound of singing birds.
Enjoy the best of Lamorinda living with walking/biking distance to top rated Camino Pablo Elementary School and Joaquin Moraga Intermediate School. Just a short drive to Campolindo High School or Miramonte High School, St Mary’s College, the popular Moraga Commons Community Park, regional trail and Rancho Laguna Park.
125 Fairfield Place is a fabulous place to call home. See the extensive List of Features and Improvement at property website 125Fairfield.com
List of Features and Improvements
Quiet, family-friendly neighborhood near top rated Camino Pablo Elementary School and Joaquin Moraga Intermediate School and Rancho Laguna Park. Short drive to Campolindo High School or Miramonte High School. St Mary’s College and St Mary’s ball fields are located approximately 3 miles away. Complete home remodel by contractor R&J Construction in 2008.
● 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms – 2537 square feet of interior living space. Home was constructed in 1971 and fully remodeled in 2008.
● Professionally landscaped 2/3 acre lot on a quiet cul-de-sac. Attached, oversized, two car garage.
● Expansion/remodel of kitchen, family, living and dining rooms in 2008.
● Custom cherry cabinets, stainless appliances including GE Monogram oven and 5 burner gas stove, warming drawer, Advantium oven (speed cook and microwave).
● Kitchenaid 42” paneled built-in refrigerator and high capacity stainless dishwasher.
● Chef’s island and breakfast bar with generous seating for 4.
● Custom lighting throughout the kitchen, family room and dining room.
● Granite countertops, large Shaw farm-house sink and custom white oak hardwood floors.
● Walk-in pantry and self closing drawers in kitchen.
Family Room Highlights
● Wet bar with custom lighted cabinetry and built in beverage refrigerator.
● Custom lighting and 7 speaker ceiling surround sound.
● Gas fireplace insert with custom mantle.
● Milgard windows double pane throughout the house: Anderson floor to ceiling slider with gorgeous backyard views.
● Primary, hall and half baths remodeled in 2008 including tub/shower/toilet/sink, plumbing, tile, exhaust fans and lighting.
● Large, oversized, living room window upon entry to view gorgeous backyard views.
● Custom baseboards and door trim throughout the house.
● White oak, hand stained, hardwood floors in Kitchen, Family Room, Dining Room, Living
Room and Hallways.
● Newer carpeting throughout bedrooms.
● Air conditioning and heater unit installed in 2016 with 50 gallon water heater.
● Refreshed landscaping (lawn, plants, trees) in 2021.
● New redwood fencing in 2020.
● French drains added in 2008
● Cesare stone countertops in bathrooms with Toto toilets
● Attic fan
● Baldwin locks, doorknobs
● Heavy passage (sound proofing) doors.
● New sprinkler valves and system in 2021.
● Custom lighting throughout the exterior of the house.
● Large, separate laundry/mud room with sink.
● Laundry room has an optional gas valve for the dryer.
● Custom front door and tiled entry.
● Hallway lighting with skylight.
● Interior painting in 2021.
● Roof 13 years old (approximately). Gutters and downspouts all replaced at the same time.
● Insulated exterior walls with blown cellulous during 2008 remodel. Insulation in rafters and under floor.
● New garage door opener 2008.